Deepika Padukone Daily Diet
Deepika Padukone, who is Mastani of Bajirao and Leela of Ram is one of the most highest paid actress in India. She is well know known for her killer features and astonishing acting skills. Before jumped into acting industry, she was a model and had worked with a top-notch fashion model. Deepika Padukone is very conscious about her health and follows a strict diet plan to look gorgeous at the age of 32. She is gifted with an envious hourglass figure and glowing skins but works really hard to maintain it. Deepika used to do a different kind of exercises and power yoga for her perfect shape.
Here we share her secrets behind her perfect figure, beauty, and wellness:
Deepika Padukone Diet Plan
Deepika Padukone follows the instruction of popular fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala, who helped her to make her body in shape. Yasmin is also a fitness trainer of many other Bollywood celebrities. Deepika follows a diet plan which is designed by Karachiwala and avoids all kind of junk and spicy food. She takes a balanced diet of proteins and carbohydrates in her daily life. Deepika is a rice lover and ate a lot of rice when she was a kid but now she strictly avoids non-vegan foods and rice at night. Padukone eats after every two hours intervals. During her shoots, she prefers to eat chapattis, vegetables, dal, salad, and raita.
Deepika Padukone Diet Chart
- Deepika takes low-fat milk, egg or dosa. Idli and upma in her breakfast
- In lunch, she eats 2 chapatis, grilled fish, and fresh vegetables.
- In evening snacks, Deepika takes filter coffee and nuts
- Deepika takes Veggies, green salads, chapattis, Seasonal fruits, Dark chocolates and natural juices
- She drink lot of water to hydrate her body
- Deepika also eats dry fruits in evening snacks to maintain proteins level in her body.